DEEP DIVE: THINK HARD, THINK FAST!

My photo
DEEP DIVE cARToons are pop-culture commentary, and often a bad mash-up of it. DEEP DIVE cARToons are meant to provoke a thought and a smile. That's it. Please enjoy them and tell your frienemies to too!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

390/184. Chris Brown Is Angry, Again.

Chris Brown is sorry for yelling, tearing his shirt off, and throwing a chair into a window after a Good Morning America interview on Tuesday. Brown allegedly lost his temper after an interview with ABC's Robin Roberts didn't go as he expected. Following the interview, in which Roberts brought up a restraining order issued by ex-girlfriend Rihanna, Brown reportedly broke a window in the studio and ripped off his shirt. During an appearance on BET's 106 & Park yesterday, he said, "I want to apologize to anybody who was startled in the office, or anybody who was offended ... I'm disappointed in the way I acted." He also explained that he had to release "tha anger that I had inside me."
(tags: entertainment series, Chris Brown, Rihanna, tattoo, Jesus, domestic violence)

No comments:

Post a Comment