DEEP DIVE: THINK HARD, THINK FAST!

My photo
DEEP DIVE cARToons are pop-culture commentary, and often a bad mash-up of it. DEEP DIVE cARToons are meant to provoke a thought and a smile. That's it. Please enjoy them and tell your frienemies to too!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

272. Ricky Martin Comes Out

Ricky Martin reportedly stated via twitter that "I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am." His coming-out admission revalidates statements of the obvious.

2 comments:

  1. So is the Pope gay too? Are bears Catholic? I don't see how these three things relate. Is the poop thing related to the previous Coco poops on NBC cartoon? Really, DeepDive is just tooo deep and intellectual for me. In an unrelated note ... is Ricky seeing anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEEP DIVE poops on you, anonymous.

    ReplyDelete